Saturday, September 30, 2006

Alien Everywhere

Damn pist off wif the ppl around me. Its like I juz drop from another planet/world to here. Ppl around me tis week acted so weird. 1st of all, dey dun understand wat I say. 2nd, force me to do sumtin I dunwan to do eventhough in a not obvious way. Probably dey tink it is fun n dey r not forcin me. 3rd, I encounter n hear a lots of moron stories. Wat is goin on wif my surroundin???

And lastly, to tat bitch who mouth bitches my jimuiz. U beta enjoy ur day whr u can. Coz Im gonna invite u to the HELL if u do anyting to hurt my jimuiz sumore. U wait la. Im planning good event for u once u get back from ur blardy hometown.

For more details n more elaboration bout all tis shit ppl is gonna delay as Im goin off now. Rushin to sum mental balancin outing. Chioz !!!

No comments: