Saturday, June 16, 2007

I WANT...

I want to update my blog more often
I want more holidays
I want to change my bad temper n bad habits
I want to be more cheerful, crazy, n had more fun
I want to make all my photos collection to be more organize
I want to be financially free
I want my salary to increase follow the market value n as my wish
I want a beta working environment
I want my ride to be ‘cun’ n cool
I want my ride to be all time new
I want a more powerful ride
I want to be more confident in myself
I want all da stupid annoying sarcastic ppl in my office to automatically bang themselves against da wall avtime dey annoy me
I want to have a loooooong chat n hang out wif ppl close to me. Esp. Apple n Mel (damn long din reali hang out wif dem.miz da old times)
I want my family n frens stay healthy
I want a new handphone
I want more music collection
I want a new bag
I want a new watch
I want a radio in my room
I want my own PC wif internet connection at home
I want to look fantastic n confident back like once I am
I want to eat all my fav nice foods without getting fat
I want more beach tripsssss……………….
I want to change my current lifestyle
I want my dream job
I want to get drunk n lay on da beach starring at da stars
I want my dream house
I want da stupid college faster response bout my convocation info
I want a dressing room with a big wardrobe wif da most update fashion, a big mirror, racks of shoes n plenty of accessories to match wif
I want my bosses to have seed of cleverness in their brain n not shits of stupidest
I want to travel around the world
I want lots of wants that I can reali archive
I want….I want….I want…Haihz…..Wonder I ever archive half of it. Thr is lots more to want.
Still wondering……………………………………

2 comments:

LOVE @LWIZ, APPLE said...

there are a lot of things which u want will be achieved..at least the beach trip was something u had..the loooonnng chat could be too..we jus have to find one weekend...

aN eViL DeViL said...

dun say bout da beach trip liau lar....da saddest beach trip i eva experience.haihz....stupid relative come at da wrong time.haha....I WANT ANOTHER BEACH TRIPSSSS.......!!!!!