Friday, July 06, 2007

Life SCREW-up without its DRIVER

Life is like a piece of shit now. Ugly, dirty, smelly, unwanted, lifeless, meaningless, useless & fuck-up. My life is like da screw without its driver. Literally means my life losses it guidelines.

Walking blindly.................................

Thinking blankly..............................

Avting I do or even not doin don't seem rite. It feel much terrible then regret. At least if I've choosen a path but it dun seem goin my way den its juz da feeling of regret n da "I shud have" choosen da other path feeling. But tis miserable fuckin situation Im facing now is far far more worst den I can choose or control. I juz can do da best out of da worst Im encountering.

Frens...I noe u are tryin to console n try to make me feel beta. But Im sorry. I dun feel any beta. Mayb I needs time to be alone n calm down. Apple...I dun mean 'lepaskan geram' at u oso. Sorry n I stil hate da god for da continuos obstacles or so called test for me. I had enuff !!! Dun tell me god test again. I HATE DA PERSON ABOVE WHO CREATED TIS DAMN PARIA CONTINUOSLY YEARLY DAMN KAU PROBLEMS.....Go DIE...

* No mood blog liau. Byez *

1 comment:

LOVE @LWIZ, APPLE said...

no worry gal..
its ok ..
i understand but trust urself tat all this will go n u will grow !!
love u n stay strong..