Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Still wonderin...

Im still struggling to fix my setting...wanted to blog since yesterday...but dunno is d blogspot probs or mine...maybe i kept republishing my changes...tats why it hang...Was using frendster blog before tis...but frendster blog functions is gettin so sucky nowdays...malfunction most of the time which ended up i have no commands in d color setting,probs in posting photo,d fonts,n dunno wats more...basically juz avting bout it is problematic...finally, i decided to give up on tat blog...frens recommended blogspot...sayin it is easy to use n d functions all is much much more beta den frendster's wan...so,here i am givin it a hit...tryin out whether my frens got "kelentong" me or not...after 2 days, i tink my setting is ok ok by now..hehe...since it wont be fixed in 1 day...why dont i juz start blogging n meanwhile learn to change my setting n beautify my blog later on..till den....chioz.....

2 comments:

dut said...

haha. ada blogspot liao. . . . .

dut said...

dapat change liao tim de comment. now sound so SM. . . haha