Friday, April 28, 2006

Who look like a fool ??

Shud i named myself naive or stupid? haha.... I juz dunno n my ques are unanswered yet. Look, I juz got myself a 4-wheel baby lately .Aarr... or shud i say finally. Ah,wateva. Den, 90% of the ppl around me said tat i shudnt speed. Coz it was a new car,new engine,engine not yet brush up,blah blah blah... And ya noe, all those advises for a new car. Dey told me to drive slowly up to 1000km edy, den only accelerate. Some said its beta if i drive max 60/hrs, n some said i can speed up to 80/hrs. While d 10% said dun giv a damn on tat. Juz "gasar" d car onli. So, im miserable. But i followed wats majority said.

On my 1st day drivin to work, i feel so stupid n stress. Why i feel so? Coz im drivin 60/hrs in d third lane n all sort of big truck n lorries is cutting past me. Eventually, sum old cars is even faster den me. (i noe u r laffin) Aarrgghh.... n especially when im drivin to work tat time. Avones seem rushin to work n i looked like im relaxin n not in hurry. Honeymoon on d highway, "chor chi tei kau juen" only. While goin back home from work is not tat bad. No ones care tat much.

Ppl look at me one kind like how i used to looked at sum slow driver last time when im in hurry n dey r snailing more den drivin. I was wonderin wats is on their mind. Shud it be
~ "Wats wrong wif tis new car drivin so slow? Even my car is faster." - for old cars driver
~ "Why r tis 'young lady' drivin her new car so slow in d morning? Her car shudnt b slower den mine coz im wif tonnes of burden." - for trucks n lorries driver
~ "Aiyo, drivin like a snail. Blockin d way only. If u wanna snail, go sum small 'lorong' n snail thr." - for normal cars driver who is rushin to work (tats my phrase actually,hehe...)

Den d next day, i give up. I ask my bro to drive my car to work n i ask my colleague cum n fetch me. haha... Later on, parents, bf, colleagues n uncle convinced me to drive 80/hrs to work. Dey say if i dun drive, den its took longer to reach 1000km. So, d next day i drove to work again. Same ting happened but not as terrible as d 1st day. Coz im drivin 80/hrs. Slightly faster den sum snails. haha...

So, im wonderin :-
1) Am i being fooled or it's true?
2) I look stupid or my car look more stupid? haha...
3) How can sum fast driver (coz i drive, i dun snail) like me can drive so slow n stil can 'tahan' d urge for speedin? ish ish....lolz

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Japan Delicacy~

Last week, my uncle n aunt juz came back from Japan for 4 days 3 nite vacation. Den dey came to my house n pass me my souvenir n Japan delicacy. Its is fun when u listen to their conversation. Wat dey did n wats goin on n wats dey encounter wif thru out d whole journey thr. D most interestin part is when my uncle tok bout d snoring ting. Dey went in a group. So, dey sleep separately which divides gurls n guys. Den my uncle say tat he doesnt noe thr is so many type of snorin sound. 'Berpatern-patern'...haha... Sum snoring like whistling, sum like farting but it is snoring, sum even like got attacked by asthma. It is more funny when my uncle acted out d ways dey snored. Tis Japan delicacy bought by my aunt not bad. Very crunchy. hehe...=) And she bought me sumtin look like keychain towards me...but she hav to say it was a chain tats hang on zip. Once again im wonderin y muz tis tiny lil ting hav to hang on zip n not on other ting as like other keychain. My aunt even ask me to clip on my pants zip. I was like har? My pants zip u mean? No No No... Im not goin to do so. D most i wil hang it to my key. Is my aunt misunderstand d usage of d lil keychain or is Japan actuali do made such ting for such purpose? Arrr...
.weird weird.

No comments: