Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Dump comp makes me PISS OFF...

I am very piss off last nite. Its been sum time tat i din use those adobe software. I was playin around wif d function of Illustrator n Photoshop. Was tryin to combined my Labour Day's outing photos. But ended up now 'habuk pun takde'.

Tired day yesterday. It was my mum's bday. So, go back early n went out for family dinner only. Din manage to get her a cake oso. Guess tat i 'po fan sou' on Sat. Den suddenly juz got d feeling to do sum sketches of d photos i snap d day before.

Den wat else. Start wif Photoshop to Illustrator. Click here n there. After 2 hrs struggling wif d software, fuuhhh.... Finally, its done. I noe it doesnt look perfect or professional enuff. But hey, its been ages i din touch tat ting. Its counted a good start oredi. Im satisfied coz i reali put effort n times in tat. Even d outcome is not tat good. Coz i hav returns wat i've learned to d lecturer.haha... Feel so 'kekok' using d software last nite. N im not sumone tat very creative i muz say.hehe...

So, wif d smile on face n click on d Save button. N rename my file. Waited it to SAVE. N onli d stupid dumb comp noe wat happened next. Not working at all. Stayin d same preview after so long. Minimize n maximize d window but ended up wif d same ting. Was tinkin probaly the stupid comp couldnt work so fast. It takes time for it to digest all d data info. So, i leave it thr from 15mins to 30mins. 45 mins to 1HRS liao...Oiiii.....Blardy comp showin (Not Responding) on the top bar. WTH !!! #$%^&*

AaaRRgggHHH.................So thr goes my 2 hrs efforts. Who shud i thanx? My bro for installin so many 'USEFULL' programme or my super incredible CPU. Or shud i admit tat was my luck. Or blame it on myself for being so CLEVER tat i did not save it while im workin on it. Den probaly i dun need to redo the whole ting over again. Stupid comp, so many days dun 'sot'. Yest sot pula. (Not Responding) rite?

* SMACK THE COMP WIF A STICK...SHAKE THE MONITOR....KICK THE CPU... *

erm.... Stil not responding aer? Good!!! Stupid comp...NAH!!! Take it. Deserve tat. bleh...=P

No comments: