Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Sleepy

Was kinda tired this 2 days. Keep yawning n feeling so sleepy. Probaly bcoz d womens best fren is arrivin. Eventually, I sneak into d meeting room n take a short nap thr knowing tat boss wil not b comin in so early. hehe... And colleague helps me to 'tai sui'(see water) haha...

Im bored now. Only a fews fella on9 on my msn. So sienz. Nothin for me to do oso. Wanted to cal d bf but he juz terminated his line service due to d stupid centre keep charging him extra even his line has been barred for quite sumtime.

Were asked to work OT past 2 days which spoiled my plan. Were plannin to 'cabut' sharp at 5.30pm. Were so tired n sleepy, so plan to go back early n rest. But boss was 'KIND' enuff tat he asked me to work OT so tat i get sum extra money. But i dun even giv a damn on tat when im not in d mood n im freakin tired. I was kinda free before 5.30pm but it neva cross his mind tat he got tings for me to do until the dot im gettin ready to leave. Den only he remember thr is tis URGENT paperworks he need it to be done b4 i leave.
WTH!!!

I dun care. Im goin back early today n no ones can stop me. Im leavin at the dot today n he cant stop me for sure. Coz he is in Johor Bahru d mins Im leavin. Muahaha... And then, tis punch card machine went 'sot plak' yest morning. Its keep repeatin auto programming. So, no ones was late tis 2 days. Coz d boss came in late n he signed d card for us n he hav to trust us. haha... Even thr is 1 or 2 of dem came late.

Thr is tis dancin class tnt n I was tinkin whether to go or not. Was plannin to meet d bf tnt if he off work early. While tml was supposely to go yamcha wif d old frens at Subang but again Im not sure whether i can make it or not. Coz scared my 'KIND' boss ask me to work OT again tml. Sigh...

After crappin so long, haih... I tink its time to go find sumtin to do. And tis is d most meaningless n woo liaw entry so far. muahaha....

~Sunset of Penang by Melisa Lim~

No comments: