Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Souvenirs...

Since d souvenirs I got from my aunt n uncle when dey visited Japan bout 1 mths ago, Im gettin more n more now. Some sort of virus is goin on I guess. Coz not long after tat, I got tis souvenirs from cuzzie when she visited China. Later on, is from a fren tat came back frm US brought back d Green Nuts wif Wasabi. Funny coz she tot here dun hav n she got tat when she change plane at Japan. Den my boss back from business from Hong Kong. Den now souvenirs from Penang fren. Erm...wait...I tink it started not from Japan. It is infected since another cuzzie went Korea tat time. haha...

KOREA ~ Seaweed, Sweets, Keychain of Korean ppl n a meaningful tiny Chinese Hand Fan Shape Bookmark.

JAPAN ~ Crunchy Green Nuts, Lil Cupid Keychain n Chocolate bar.

CHINA ~ Sum 'Suen Mui' (Asam), Sweets, tiny Milk bar n Pearl cream for beauty usage. And my dad got a China Greatwall ashtray. Muahaha...

US ~ Wasabi Green Nuts n a warmth heart from a long-time-no-c fren. =)

HONG KONG ~ Famous 'Lou Po Peng' (Wife Cake). - I tink avones noes tis from d HK drama series Ngong Fu Seng Long acted by Ah Wong.

PENANG ~ Crabs, 'Ha Kol'- in canto (prawn best part which i dunno wat it called in eng) and 'Haer Chee'- in hokkien (fried prawn wif flour n taugeh) served wif chili sauce.

May d trend or virus continued on. Feel so nice when u r gettin lots of diff souvenirs from diff places n diff ppl. 1st u learned others culture n get to noes others places tings. 2ndly, those tings reminds u of d person who gav it to u. Tats d purpose when u gave sumone sumting.

And finally, last Sunday was my very 1st time attends wedding which is not my relative n diff race from me. Tis is d 1st time I attend a Malay Kenduri n sumone is not related to me as in relative. Kinda awkward when i reach thr. But tings seem goes pretty well den. Din stay thr too long oso. N I got d satay stick wif ribbon n an egg hangin ting.. Aarrgghhh.... Dunno wat it called. hehe.... Who cares !

No comments: