Thursday, May 04, 2006

Kiddo Acts

Recently juz happened to see sum kiddo act tat makes me feel funny bout it. Firstly, was d incident tat took place durin my 'bah kut teh' session wif bf n few frens after d badminton session. We were enjoyin our chinese tea n crackin sum stupid jokes after d meal. Stil unwilling to lift our lazy ass n get home rest. While chit chattin n laffin tat time, suddenly a fren said sumtin not very clear to avones. Only d guy beside him heard tat. Den out of curiosity, another fella 'keppo' asked wat so funny. Den d guy juz pointed d table behind us n ask us to look at d kid tat table. Den he try to b in d kid position n say tis "I dunwan to eat pork la...U old ppl all like to eat meat. If u wanna eat ur 'bah kut teh', den buy me a burger". Den all of us laff. Catch wat im sayin? Tat kid family is all eatin 'bah kut teh'. While d kid alone munchin his Mc-Chicken at d corner. Weird weird....funny kiddo.

Den on Thursday rain kinda heavy around 5pm. Den outside my company was flood. Drain stucks wif rubbish n not running n d road is kinda not balance. Whenever raining, den thr will flood outside my company small road. Ok ok. Back to d point. Den i walk to d window n look out prayin d stupid heavy rain faster stop. Coz i wanna go back. Colleague was beside me watchin d rain oso. I was lookin to d right n he is lookin to d left. Den suddenly he tap my shoulder n ask me to look at his direction. About 5 kids was cycling in d rain. I noe tat is common. But dey kept cycle thru d flood area. Dey seem enjoyin d splash made by their bicycle. Can see thr is tis difficulty cycling thru tat flood. A lots of energy needed. Those happy expression on their face reali reminds me of how i used to play in rain too when im young. haha....

No comments: