Monday, May 15, 2006

Busy month

Its been sumtime tat im not bloggin bout anyting(like thr is ppl actuali readin but i dun care). Was kinda busy. Activities markin up their places in my calendar. Last month which mean April, my activities was well organized. Coz all activities is fix to d days of d week which mean not out of sudden call or last mins plan. D only sudden or last mins plan is by ah mel callin out for drinks. haha...

But month of May is total diff. My fix activities stil remained goin on and ah mel call for yamcha is consider one of it d. haha... Startin from 1st of May which is d Labour Day, thr is whr all activities is queeing up filling d empty space in my calendar.

Meeting up wif jimuis is gettin more often since avones owned a 4-wheels now. So, gatherin is one after another. Others than tat, b'days are one of those activity tat fill up another empty bored days. Not to forget Mother's Day celebration. Sum old frens n my pet sis suddenly 'po tau' after so long din contact. Dey called me out of sudden n find me yamcha. Outing wif cuzzie n oso d times shared wif dearest bf. Thr is lots more comin soon.
So far, im satisfied wif d results of d outing n activities. Finally, I get back my stuff tat i left it wif my ex-housemate for almost a yrs. ngek ngek ngek... Finally, I bought the few tings on my searchin list. Finally, my baby 4-wheels reaches it service stage. 2 feelings at a time. Happy tat i can drove faster now. *wicked smile* In another hand, was kinda upset coz d service is not cheap. Burn a medium hole in my pocket. haha.. Finally, watch movie i wanted to watch n went c sum leng chai cars show. I almost broke due to d outing n activity. There is few plans tat i hope and wish tat either one of it will 'jadi'. *pray pray*

P/S - Apple, u beta make one of d plan jadi. If not i make u jadi smashed apple or apple juice. hehe...

No comments: