Friday, August 04, 2006

Good and Bad

There is neva a balance or double good tings happen in a time. Its alwiz take and give. Im gettin my RM100 back but in returns I got my foot hurt. Yati tot of a trick tat save back my RM100 and I cannot hav any late coming anymore for tis month. Im lucky tat she tot of tis way. So 'Nan Tak' can save back my RM100, cannot lose again. So, gambatte.

Estee will neva be seein walkin bare footed again in d office. I learn from my lesson eventhough it is juz a few steps walk. In returns of gettin my attendance allowance back, I had tis 2.5cm long cut n dunno how many cm deep on my foot. Last entry was sayin the TARC student tat got snatch n slash by snatcher tat I saw his blood drippin. Now its my turn. I was walkin bare footed to the photocopy machine to talk to Yati. I tot it was juz the few steps distance. So, I din slip on my office sandal. And wat else, I slashed my bare foot on a STAPLES tat stuck on the carpet. Den I jump back my place and get sum tissue to wipe the blood. Now u can track me by followin my blood stain tat I drips on the floor. hehe... It has been 2 days tat Im walkin like long short legs. Kesian punya aku. Sighz...

No comments: