Thursday, August 17, 2006

Luck Recycle

Kinda lots of thing happened recently. Startin frm last 2 weeks Wednesday nite. My dad old Toyota radio got stole when we went out to eat nearby. WTF... The only valuable item in my dad's car. Luckily tat nite not drive my car. If tat happen to my car, Im gonna blocked all the ways out and smack the fella. If la I got the fella. Hehe...

On Friday, my LCD burn. Technician came on Sat and bring my LCD back for checkin and he say at least 2 weeks. Ish..... Den he borrowed us a monitor. Due to sum urgent paperwork needs to be done, boss ask Yati to borrowed me her LCD. So, the monitor tat the technician borrowed us was placed at Yati place while I use her LCD. I feel so bad coz it was my LCD tat burn not hers. Why muz she borrowed me her LCD while she use the old desktop? It is so unfair, rite? So, I asked my colleague to change for us but he say my desk space is limited so cannot put tat monitor on and Yati say it is ok. But I can see she is not tat ok after all.

And on Sat, I rejected a guy confession face to face. Im so evil but it juz doesnt work out. So, wat for waste time on sumtin whr u see nothin others den "Impossible n Neva be". I answer him frankly n very straight forward. I doesnt wan him to see any hope and Im doin tis for once n for all. So, tat he wont giv any try anymore which ended up annoyed me n I shut him off.

Nothin seem goin smooth, yea? Was planning for a weekend at Genting and it ended up cancelled due to sum reason. It been sumtime since my last visit thr. And it happened to be 2 weekends plan oso got cancelled. And wat make me more 'cha tou' is my bro went Genting wif his frens on d 2nd weekend while mine was cancelled. Haih.... Sienz loer....

Luckily last week, avtings I encounter is good tings. I got a day out of office wif the boss to Low Yat Plaza to buy sum computer stuffs. Went for Japanese foods as lunch wif customer n boss at Faber Tower near OUG if Im not mistaken. The restaurant name is IKKYU. The foods is nice as I dun need to pay a penny for it. Haha... I ordered the Chicken Teppanyaki Set while boss ordered a Sashimi to share wif me. Damn... so FRESH, so YUMMY.... Wat a good day.

Im turnin to an alcoholic real soon. Nowdays, wheneva plan "yamcha" wif my pet sis sure end up "yam chau" wan. Den slowly it bcum our drinks and we even hav our own reserved table. Tis weekend I went for 2 days in a row to "yamchau" wif her. Terrible me. Others than tat, finally I watch movie in the cinema again after quite sumtime. If Im not mistaken is I "merajuk" when I dun get to watch Tokyo Driff in the cinema. So, I "mogok". Muahaha... Watch the 'Beneath Still Water'. Wat do I tink bout it? Erm... I dun take it as a scary movie but a gross one. The part whr the devil tear open the victims mouth is so eeewwww..... And thr is tis ahpek sit next to me fall asleep not even 30mins frm d movie started. Wackoevil...

Basically, my luck seem recycling tis month. Bad den good... Haihz..... Signing off.........

No comments: