Friday, October 13, 2006

Such a Real Sicko = Risiko

Yes.... Im crawling now n not walkin or running coz Im down wif sick for 3 days edy. I din noe Im such a real sicko n eventuali Im famous of tat. Lately, I tend to forget most of my memory I once owned. Frends of mine need to recal me back by tellin d whole story. Haha...

I almost forgotten tat thr is once tat I sick like tml neva comes like tat. Bcoz I sick for almost a year back in college. Actually I kinda forget bout tis until recently when I fal sick again den my jimuiz brought up tis story. Ya man. I dun tink other den close fren, jimuiz n family does noe bout tis.

For how it started n d reason Im not so sure. And Im like an On/Off machine back to then. Coz I sick tat ways. I sick for bout few days den recover den probably 2 weeks or 1 mth later I sick again. Damn... Secara purata, its kinda one mth once. I muz be neva fal sick b4 in my past life. Waahaha.....

Not only tat. Back to tat time I cant eat much n wheneva I sick I wil vomit after my meals. Jimuiz even suspect I got anorexia. Haha... Got tat possibilities too. Coz when Im kinda fully recovered, Im so thin. And for quite sumtime tat I remained in tat size.

Not much consultin doctor session if it is not to da status Im lying on bed like coma n face turns green color. Haha... Thr is once I sick for 2 weeks straight and seen 3 doctors. Muahaha.... To tink back, I can actuali write my name in d world of records.

Ok. Im goin to da doctor tnt coz I hav no choice. Tml nite is my company annual dinner. So I muz b healthy n strong like tiger to attend tat. Luck ar luck.... Pls help me to get the Mp4 in lucky draw session. Pls ar pls.... God, Im prayin hard. Thank u.

2 comments:

cheesie said...

Nice pun!
Oh, nice hell too :D

aN eViL DeViL said...

hey cheesie.thanks for droppin by.but dun stay too long.I scared u will melt here as u noe here is hell hot.haha...