Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Rob-B-Hood The Movie

Finally, I watch the movie Rob-B-Hood. Juz bcoz I hav promise to watch wif Apple, I had to wait till she back frm her China trip only can go watch. But anyway, luckily she din break her promise to watch wif me. If not, Im so gonna kill her coz I hav cancelled few invitations to tat same movie.

As I've been told, the beginning till da middle of the story is all bout laffin. It juz seem like av actions and dialouge dey say oso very funny. U juz cant stop laffin. Den the last part about the endin edy, it is so touchin n sad when u see Jackie Chan try to save d baby n when d baby shouted for mummy n daddy.

Unfortunately, we miz out a bits of the starting parts coz we were late for the movie. Why ar? Bcoz me, mel n apple had a fast catch up nearby my house Station 1 cafe roughly bout 1hrs only b4 me n apple go for the 5.45pm movie. Den avtime oso like tat one. When we juz got excited poh pet-ing, den we hav to split edy. Haih.... Mel din watch coz she is goin back to Pj after her dinner.

So after the movie, me n apple went to HK Central cafe at Klg for our dinner n continue my poh pet-ing wif her until bout 10pm. Den she go back my house sit a while bout 10.30pm she chioz. And thr goes my another great weekend.

----------------------------------

On another hands, rememba I mentioned bout prayin hard n pickin up MP4 durin my company annual dinner lucky draw session last Sat. Its all gone now. Coz I dun get my MP4 but in returns I get a Frying Pan/Teppanyaki and Steamboat set. U noe those u can fry ting at the side n thr is a sort of bowl in the middle for u to steamboat at d same time. Yah yah.... I get tat. Dun laff. It is useful, okayz. So, when wanna cum Steamboat n Teppanyaki at my house? Or probably a Steamboat gathering? Hahah.... Seeeee, got use wan ler.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe.. i watch this movie edi... i like it.. is kind of cute.. especially the Mathew baby ^^ he's soo cute and handsome

aN eViL DeViL said...

Feel so outdated la.After so long only watch tis movie.Muz go movie marathon d.Hehehe....N i agree Baby Matthew is so cute n handsem.

Anonymous said...

hehehe devil, is ok lar... is not such things as outdate.... hehehehe... as long as you watch edi then ok... ^^