Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Short Update

Its been sumtime since my last update. My shout out are as well same like Mel’s one. I WAN MORE HOLIDAY!!! Haha… I had a great time since Deeparaya back den. Eventhou it juz sounded as a plain normal holiday to others after telling. I shall update bout den soon which I dunno when. Haha… Even this entry I compose it at home n post it up at office coz my haus dun hav Internet access. And tat is one of d reason Im not an active blogger. Well, it doesn’t reali matter as my blog is not a well-known one. Even I hav d time at office, I spent time doin blogs hoppin. Hehe… Juz feel kinda bad not updating my so called the world of mine whr I express myself. Recently, Im addicted to tis anime my bro is addictive at. Hehe… I dun tink it is a new anime. Coz I heard ppl talkin bout tat before. By d way, the name of d anime is One Piece. It is a funny one. My bro is watchin n bz copyin d anime to DVD like mad. And I’ve been catchin up from behind half crazy as him. Hehe… My task at work is getting more as thr is lots of urgent n rushin projects been deal. My recent life is like hav been daily programmed. Go to work rushin avting coz avting hav a deadline to meet n al da damn customer wan it urgently. And den rush back home marathon watchin d anime. Thanks god my watchin timing n my bro is diff. If not, sure ‘heboh’. Muahah…. Okayz. Will be updating soon I guess. Hehe… Wanna sleep ady. ZzZzzZZzzzz………….

No comments: