Friday, August 10, 2007

Grey Day

I dunno why. Don't ask. I myself doesn't know whats wrong wif me today. Juz feel damn moody since I came in work this morning. Juz don't feel like talkin much and I barely doing anyting from morning till now. Juz don't get da ohmmp of doing anyting. *Brain blank mode*

I try getting some of the work done and I ended up so pist off.

I try to talk to my tai lou-colleague and I ended up in anger. *coz he was bad mood also*


I try continuosly browsing the net to distract my attention and calm myself thru some blogs reading and so on but I ended up feeling more stress.

Gawd...tell me whats wrong. No matter what I do, I juz got da uneasy feeling like sumting bad gonna happen like tat. Haihz.... Kill me pls...........................................

3 comments:

Mr.L said...

Take it easy fren... Try to relax yourself and dun think other things... you can try think bout your family... think bout the happy moments that u ppl been be4... That's really work man....

aN eViL DeViL said...

Im fine oredi pal. coz finally i knew what is that bad sign d. haihz....

LOVE @LWIZ, APPLE said...

hi gal..jus read ur blog..
wat is the something bad which is goin to happen?
so share wif me ok?
love u !!