Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Mail from UK...

What else... A promising late post again. Hehe.... So, it was on a very beautiful evening when I just got back from work. Mummy say there is a mail for me.

Then I walked to the table and get the mail.

OMG....It is a super duper big dumbo jumbo greeting card.

Guess who sent it to me???

Who else will it be???

Duh.... Only my animals friends will do so. Mwahaha....

My buddies who always makes their effort to keep in touch with me.
Very-the-touching, weiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.............

Even more touching when you read the contents. They say sorry that they couldn't make it to my convo because they're studying at UK now. So, they sent me a jumbo dumbo big-ass card to congrate me. It is more than anything pals. Coz you guys remember my convo. Hugz....


Apart from that, this is not the 1st time I received mail from them. This is the 2nd times. The 1st postcard I received from them is on their 2nd week at Liverpool.


Once again, xie xie ni men. And remember my souvenir, okayz. Mwahaha.... Find me when you guys swims back to M'sia. Hehe....

No comments: