Saturday, March 17, 2007

Da Devil Burp…day!!! (editted)

Ya ya….Its mah bday next week. I wasn’t actually looking forward to it. Kinda lose excitement in celebrating bday. But tat was da tinkin for the past 2 weeks until I received my 1st pressie n I knew da big day celebration plans.

I dunno how many of you shared da same situation wif me. My 21st bday was a sucky, no meaning, and lifeless boring one. Coz ppl sumhow juz forget my bday. While ppl who rememba couldn’t make it to celeb wif me. And some tot Im gonna celeb wif da special one. But I ended up at home replyin thank you sms n doin nothing. WTH rite? So sad…. = (

And it turns out tat Im gonna have more excitement tis yr. Yah…Its not happening yet but from da advance pressie and invitation I got, I knew I will have a blast one than da previous yr. =)

So far as Im bloggin now, I’ve received 2 pressie. Da 1st one is from dearest Apple and da 2nd one is from Andrew. Dearest Apple gave me a whole set of beauty stuffs. Confidential as requested due to some reason. So cannot elaborate too much on tat. Hehe… While Andrew’s one is a graphic / illustration / blog skin (I dunno which category. Haha…) tat he illustrated himself. A very creative person. Anyway, thanks Drew even thou u drew sumting damaging my image but Im not gonna screw nor sue u. Hehe…Whoa. Din noe your name can get so rhythm. Wakaka…. And Apple, I HEART YOU!!! Okayz. As for celebration plans, da 1st celebration will be tonite. Cousin sis organize a small party to celeb my bday . Den da 2nd plan will be dinner on Monday wif Lesly and I dunno who else coz he didn’t mention. What a coincidence coz tis fella bday fall on da same day as mine and da only difference is he is OLDER den me by 1yr. Mwahaha…Den da 3rd celebration will be on da actual day wif da jimuiz. So far thr is only 4 jimuiz who confirm can make it. So tats it for now. And herewith I attach da pressie photo. Will be updating soon bout da celebrations.

No comments: