Thursday, March 01, 2007

JoKeS...

1) I think you're the father of one of my kids
A guy goes to the supermarket and notices a beautiful blond woman wave and says hello to him. He's rather taken aback, because he can't place where he knows her from. So he says, "Do you Know me?" To which she replies, "I think you're the father of one of my kids." Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and says, "My God, are you the stripper from my bachelor party that I laid on the pool table with all my buddies watching, while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery?" She looks into his eyes and calmly says, "No, I'm your son's math teacher."
2)
3) The Fastest
Three men are sitting at a bar and are discussing what present they bought their wives.
The first says: "I bought something which goes from 0 to 100 in 6 seconds" The other 2 guys don't know what he's talking about so he reveals "I bought her a nice Porche"
The second guy says: "I bought something which goes from 0 to 100 in 4 seconds" "That HAS to be a Ferrari - right?" --> "Yeah that's right! I bought my wife a nice red Ferrari"
The third one says "I bought my wife something which goes from 0 to 100 in just 2 seconds" "THAT CANT BE - The Ferrari is the fastest car in the world?!" "Well - it's a ..."
4) My Deer
A hunter kills a deer and brings it home. He decides to clean and serve the deer meat for supper. He knows his kids are fussy eaters, and won't eat it if they know what it is. So he did not tell them what it was.
His little boy keeps asking him, "What's for supper dad?" "You'll see", he replies.
They start eating supper and his daughter keeps asking him what they are eating "Ok", says her dad, "Here's a hint. It's what your mother sometimes calls me." His daughter screams... "Don't eat it Jimmy! It's an asshole!

5) Harga Rokok Makin Naik, Gaji Tak Naik pun, Macam Mana ?

6) New Helmet Design

No comments: