Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I GOT TAGGED AND I’M SO WEIRDDD…..

Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own 10 weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.

1. I can be really really angry n cursing like mad this very seconds n laughing at my own cursing da next seconds. (No worries. Hav been reassure n confirm by doctors tat Im not crazy. Hehe...)
2. Alwiz buy clothes / accessories / heels / juz anyting tat impress me tat milliseconds n it ended up collecting dust in my cupboard or at da corner of my room.
3. I luv washing my car every weekend n its seem like Im a weirdo to my neighbourhood. Coz usually girls dun wash their own car or care much bout it.
4. Im not really into soft toys or bears but I have boxes of it n even my mum say I can have a stall for it. (ppl tend to tink Im a soft toys lover coz all oso ppl give wan)
5. I luv keeping my finger nails long but I dun really care much bout it.
6. I alwiz have the urge to speeds when Im drivin and sumtime I ended up freak out. Haha…
7. I muz drink Nescafe or “cham ice” everyday.
8. I reads other blogs everyday but I neva leave any comment or msg.
9. I luv eating spicy foods so much tat I freaked out da mamak ah neh n mak cik tat serve me nasi lemak. Coz I ask a lots a lots of sambal n curry from them.
10. I got kinda lots of skirts but I dun really like wearing it n I juz neva stop buyin.


6 person to tag :
meow, apple, feily, hui peng, and anybody who is interested.

No comments: