Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Who is da culprit ???

Been wondering who or what shud I blame it on. Myself, da boss, da job, da environment or some other facts. I admit I hate my job n it seem like my job like to giv me problems too. Da boss hav nothin more interesting den findin mah wrong n causing me more trouble. Not to miss da environment which neva look comfortable n beta than before. Am I being at da wrong place or its juz me who doesnt wanna accept da fact. My HOD scolded me for someone else mistakes. When i told him it wasn't my fault n guess what he told me. He say "Then u go scold tat fella la". I was like "WHAT ???" You're HOD while Im juz an ants in da office. U ask me go scold someone who is a level higher den me. Askin me go die isit? And F.Y.I, da someone who is a level higher den me which causes me scoldin wif his fault is da Production HOD. So, in the end Im the one who have to swallow all this anger down my throat. Wanted to answer back but before the words manage to come out. I turn my back n walk back to my place and still nodding as Im listening. Maybe I got bored of all this or shud I say hav oredi adapt da culture being blame after 2 bloody yrs working here. Haihz.... Guess after all, its my fault. Im da CULPRIT. Bcoz Im da one who choose to stay. Coz Im da one who adapt n accept da culture here. Coz Im da one who doesnt fight back n willing to be blame on. Coz Im da one who hold back da fighter in me. So Im gonna shut da hell up until I have da courage to leave.

1 comment:

LOVE @LWIZ, APPLE said...

hey gal..
no worries no matter wat i will support u and i know u will find the courage to leave n chase ur beautiful dreams...