Saturday, September 15, 2007

Random

I was suppose to blog more frequent lately. But seem like my laziness bring me no where. Mwahaha…I was trying hard making myself to blog everyday as I had only 2 weeks to go till I might be leave behind by the technology. Because I’m leaving for a better tomorrow (I hope so). Hehe…Pray hard that start from next Monday, I will blog everyday. *pray…pray…pray*

To makes you guys keep reading, I start of with a jokes I’ve got it from my email. Guessed that most of you have read this before but still I find it quite funny and the urge of posting it up is there. So here it is. Hope after reading, you people give me some face and just say it is funny la. Kayz. Hehe…

~The Siew Pau & Maggie Mee~

One day, siew pau and maggi mee had a big fight. Maggi mee beat siew pau up until it had bruises on its pau body.
Siew Pau loose the fight and went back to tell all the pau family;- kaya pau, tau sa pau, curry pau, and etc.
So together.. All the paus went to find maggi mee for revenge. On the way... They met Spaggetti.. So all of the pau ran to Spagetti and BEAT the hell up on Spagetti that Spagetti cant say a word,
Spagetti then scream..."what did I do? I don't even know you all"..
Then the siew pau say.."HEH! MAGGI MEE! Don't think I cant recognise you after you do REBONDING!!! "

Funny ma…not funny mer? Okayz….Im so bored now. 30mins to go before finish work. My brain is blank. That’s why Im barking nonsense here. Just bear with me. My Monday post should be a no-crap post.

Hopefully I will blog bout something at home and save it then post it up at office on Monday. I think I will because one of the cousin bro is getting married this weekend. Tonight will be his bachelor night with all the auntie and uncle to accompany him for his last single life night. Mwahaha…. So cham. Somehow his father my uncle is a very traditional person. He insist of having the wedding dinner at his house which is at Pulau Ketam(The Crab Island). That’s why I start talking crap now. Okayz…Enough of crabs…Gua mau balik ready and set reminder tomorrow MUST bring camera along. Adios!!!



No comments: